The San Juan Regional Loan Fund has designated money to help small businesses with cash flow needs in response to COVID-19. This fund is for for-profit businesses who are not commercial bankable (between 1-5 years old) and have been negatively affected by COVID-19. Your business must be located in one of the following counties: Dolores, Montrose, Ouray, San Juan or San Miguel County.
- $5,000 – $10,000
- 3% Interest Rate
- $100 Loan Fee (CHFA CCR Enrollment Fee)
- 7-year amortization
- 180-day payment deferral
Submit a preliminary loan application at: www.fswcf.org/trlf-emergency-loan-fund
Bonnie Watson will contact you within 24 hours after completing the preliminary loan application to inform you if you have been approved to apply for emergency funding.
If you are approved, you will be asked to fill out at the full Telluride Regional Loan Fund – Emergency Loan Fund Application and submit required documentation.
Bonnie Watson will send you the full application directly if you are approved.
Forms to Complete:
1. Application from proposed borrower
2. Personal Financial Statement – for anyone with 25% or more ownership with verification of assets (proof of cash deposits or investments)
3. CHFA CCR Notice & Waiver
Documents/Information to Collect:
1. Entity Documentation – Bylaws, Operating Agreement, IRS
2. Issued Letter with Tax ID #etc.
3. Government Issued ID for all individual borrowers and guarantors
4. DUNS # of Applicant: http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform
5. Interim P&L and Balance Sheet for most recent month end within 30 days